THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

desa park city agn wit chui sin n jessica

jessica n me
chui sin n me


my present ..given by chui sin..


used a lot of time to climb up the stone..haha


3 of us..


ok..today..16 november..
afternoon went to jusco for meet my interview
started on monday..
ok..
don worry..i know i can de..
gambateh..
nitez..
my friend..chui xin n jessica..
thx for purposely came from seri petaling n pj there..
for gv me present ..
we went to menjalara there yam cha 1st..
chit chat there..
keep laughing until non -stop..
all the sadness is throw it out..
after yam cha..
we went to desa park city oso..
again..
haha..
same ..go there for take pic n oso walked around there..
i love that place oso..when nitez la..
romantic..
many couple are there..
some people so weird..
so late le still jogging..
haha...
have a fun moment wit them..
thx you
finally finished blogging.
spend 2 hour here for wrote all my post..
super tired..
is time to sleep..
good nitez

0 comments: