THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 12, 2011

wat i still expect for?

wao...around 2 month don't hv updated my blog...
full of dust jor ...XD
in this 2 month..many thing happened on me...
let me become more mature n stronger...

tears drop from my eyes ...
many days..
sharing my feeling...don care about it..
yea..nw is school holiday...

n 1-day to go..we nid to back to school n continue our study life..
very good,,i ad waste my 2 week time for outing...
pity tat i nvr study on tis 2 week...
ikano,timesquare,sing k,the curve,jusco,sushi,penang,ipoh..

enjoyed my holiday so much..
i should forgot about u...
i don wan thinking about u anymore..
i knw i can do it..
cheer up..
i still waiting for?
nth for me to wait...it's fool..
i will meet the better one after u...
i knw i can...
cheer up please....
maybe i just lie myself....
but i think tat is the way tat i can forgot u...
face spm soon...

hope can get the good result la...=)
stop thinking about u ...is my target...gambateh!!

0 comments: