THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

jusco time..

is me^^

me too^^^^


thx for kee ian them bought a mickey mouse's cake for me!!!!!!
wishes



blowed agn....

again..haha

everyln yap..celebrate my birthday ..still keep sms with her lao gong..sam tung


thx lo...qiqi lui n her bf gv me a mickey mouse n oso a big card!!!



radha n me




me n qayyun


me n howthemen


ah song==

cempaka^^



me n kee ian..
continue my post..
after school..
went to jusco for meet howthemen them..
so rushed..
but they are came so early..
bec they din went to school..
ok...
when i reached there..
still cnt started yet..
bec of everlyn yap..
haha..
all of us are waiting for her...
when she reached...
then started le..
same lo..see the pic oso know wat happen ad..^^
thx for kee ian them bought a mickey mouse's cake for me..
i'm so happy..
haha..
jun jun gave me the susprise agn..
cheating me that she has tuition..
and cnt came here celebrate wit me..
t.t..again..so bad la..
hehe..
after ate the cake..
howthemen them need to back ad...
bec they came here on 10 am morning..
haha..sorry ah..n thank for them ..
bec prepared all of this for me..
muackz..
howthemen.!!!
i wan see u next year..
u must appear in front of me!!!
other pic i ad upload on fb..u can view there..
ok..next part..












0 comments: