THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

school....

school... my present^^

samuel cover my eyes n izzati holded my hand..


my darling...rainbow jun...prepared all the thing




16 candles...wuT.T..old le..



^^



aiyo..susprise..shy



blow the fire on the candle..



cutting the cake..




s.h.e..thank you for prepared the big susprise for me..i tot both of u don care le.




my cake...haha..same wit kee ian one?




and the the hero comes along ..with the...




kiss me?don leh..^^hehe..shy


my darling...


cute?jun said


my dear kairu n oso my darling jun jun




thanks for them too..

wow..now only free..
super tired..
ok..say about yesterday..15 november..
my birthday..
ok..
see the pic..oso know wat happen le rite?
hehe..^^but..
at the morning..happen something..
good mood changed to bad mood..
haiz..
but lucky my dear n my darling..
prepared a big susprise for me...
thanks you..
i tot both of u really don care le..
hehe...
i hope we can be together 4ever...
my birthday wish for tis year..erm...
haiz..the person who i hope appeared in front of me...
one ad appear..
but still got 2 ..haiz..
i hope can get their forgiveness..
but still the same..
nvm..
cheer up..
thanks for my fb's friend who that wished me on my birthday..
thanks for the one who involved in given me susprise or present..
melody ong,chung jack,boon kaka,kum yuen,ccs,liang,kairu,jun,kee zhang,qiqi luii n junother.
thx for u all de present..
i feel susprise that i will get so many present..thanks..
i'm very happy..
thanks for that..
if the case don hv happen ...
i will think that yesterday i'm the one who r most happy at the world..
but ..anyway..
thx for bring alot of happiness for me..









































































































0 comments: